Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

Mail post ^.^

Uhm... I like drawing on envelopes lately... I thought I'd post some envelopes that I took pix of while not blogging, so some of those letters have arrived ages ago... Others haven't even gone out yet. I actually have two more letters written and pending, because I wanted to add a little something, but still feel too sick to really go shopping... They will go to Italy and England ^.^
Lately, I sometimes happen to bump into the stamp lady at the post office. I never know when she comes, so I decided that I'll just buy a bunch each time. You don't need to stand in line and you can choose from all the stamps that are available in Germany ^0^ It's sad though that nobody goes to the post office to buy stamps... 

This is supposed to be Anne of Green Gables ^^ Well, the one from the Ghibli series ^^

 haha ^^ don't even ask me why ^^

This is from a Soviet cartoon that tells the story of Karlsson-on-the-roof (Astrid Lindgren) and this character is a housemaid called 'house-torturer' ^^ Karlsson drives her crazy, so that eventually she sits down in the bathtub and acts as if the shower head was a telephone...

my head almost exploded doing all the math for this package ^.^ 

autumn feeling ^.^ 

don't ask me why neither... I just felt like drawing a reptile ^.^ 

OMG, this is Maura-mail ^0^ The combination is enough to make me die (especially this picture, probably the only 'sexy'-kinda photosession with Maura)! So, thank you, dear friend, I'm dead!!

the meagre incoming from last and this week... I'm not complaining though ^^ Totally loved all of it ^0^

2 Kommentare:

  1. The lizard was probably the coolest envelope I've ever received ^^
    I love the one with the tapir too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. For you, my dear, I would draw any animal you could wish for ^^ I'm sorry that I tend to send you greenish things ^.^ as long as I don't whistle pseudo-Irish melodies when putting it in the mail...

    AntwortenLöschen