Samstag, 1. Juni 2013

*~awesome week~*

Guys.... I've seen Balkan Beat Box ^0^


It was a helluva concert and my un-fit body still needs to recover after going totally crazy with these awesome people! (Though I started to do some sports each week and I think things are getting better ^^) However, I was amazed that they played at that little place in our little town. The stage was so tiny, same as the hall (unlike this video's location) - which made the atmosphere really cozy, but I felt a little sad for the guys who didn't have much space. Also, the sound was CRAP! That's when I felt sorry for everyone, especially the saxophone guys, because you only heard the bass +.+ Still, I guess, everyone had a great time ^^ I do hope they'll come back ^0^

Then, this week was the birthday of ~ Le sacre du printemps ~ by Igor Stravisnky. It was performed for the first time as a ballet in Paris 100 years ago. I'm dreaming of seeing such a performance live at some point, that's definitely on my bucket list ^.^ But this week I just enjoyed two performances on TV ~ the original choreography by Vaslav Nijinsky and a new choreography by Sasha Waltz. Both were awesome, but I prefer the original because it's so Slavic ^.^


Then, Maura.... It's not exactly this week's news, but I love her every day ^0^ 

Mau-stache?? she looks like a little beaver... ^.^ (many thanks to Deirdre Lovejoy for all the pix!)

nobody holds hairpins like Maura does... *.*  (the hairdresser is totally cool, by the way)


absolutely sensational ~ for ONCE I liked all of her glamorous outfit! Her casual style is flawless, but as for glamorous... Usually she would destroy the whole picture by picking some atrocious accessory or hairstyle, but here I really have nothing to complain about. She's mindblowing *.* Even if the photographers make her look like a dwarf all the time =.=

 that type of cookies is called 'Russisch Brot' (Russian bread) for some reason... it's a very caramelly biscuit and those letters make it all the sweeter ^0^ 

oh yes, MAIL ^.^
 no, for once, I wasn't going to write 'Maura'... those are the initials for my friend... I know, I'm just a beginner, but it's a nice and relaxing pastime ^.^ 

 my friends gave me a gift certificate for my birthday and I've invested in awesome art supplies ^.^ I decided to make a thank you card and drew what I bought ^.^ 

 a birthday card for a friend

 that was for an ATC swap for a place with A ~ I don't know whether it's politically correct to dress a touareg man in Algerian colours, but I love this card... it inspires me to draw more faces!!

 my first attempts at Western calligraphy ^.^ the only part of address I can actually show ^.^  the paper was for watercolour though ~ I know, I'm stupid, but I had nothing better at that time...

 looks like I like drawing my supplies ^.^ 

 some more big-eyed girls...

 my part of the 10 doodles-swap ^.^ 

the recipient likes Russian, so I wrote some Russian for her ^.^ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen