Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Don't feel like talking...

What the hell is wrong with this spring? Or this year? Or our world forever? I feel so tired and dull with all the weather changes +.+ But I'm working again and it feels quite good to be important for a small bunch of people during a tiny amount of time and I also have time to be inspired and creative...
I'm still writing my diary.
I'm using my goal-book.
I've got myself a sketch book for everyday drawings.
I feel alive.
I love Maura.
I dream of her every day and every other night.
I finished a 52-pages letter yesterday.
I'm lacking good songs on my cell phone, so this is the other thing that I'm going to take care of after this post.
I'm reading 'American Gods' by Neil Gaiman. I like it that his fantasy world is intertwined with real life. I need some reality in my fantasy books, otherwise I'm not interested. And his characters... I think I could find similar ones in my every day life ^.^
I've spent an hour drawing initials. The person with the huge letter has another thing to look forward to.
I totally need more Winsor & Newton inks. I'm in love with them.
Where is my waterbrush? It was sent from France on Thursday.
I'm learning Croatian. Or Serbian. Or Bosnian. We have to list them all for political correctness.
But actually it's Croatian, most of all.
I can say ~ na vrh brda vrba mrda. Yes, I can actually SAY it ^.^
Does it all sound like a quirk list? geez...


orFCors2ESA

Maura with Stamos ~ both look so classy ^.^

 The Maura of yesterday... I love and adore you *.*


 went to a friend who appreciates a good llama in his mailbox... 


 awesome incoming ~ swapbot and postcrossing ^.^ 

 some paperdolls... or something like that... I like making gimmicks with faces that introduce German culture... Have you met Miss Spätzleschaber yet? ^0^ 

 Birthday mail ^.^ Taken on the day itself, so that wasn't all...

 Great Moomin letter and my inks ^0^ 

received and sent on one pic ^.^

 postcrossing custom made card... somebody had 'drawing of geishas' on their wishlist o.O 


 this one is probably lost in Russia...

 this one isn't lost in Russia... ^^


 blue-haired ladies ^.^ the upper envelope done with my new inks... now you understand why I'm in love with them ~ colouring looks awesome on the crappy envelope paper ^0^

 a rainbow swap... I'm not teribly fond of all of them +.+ but I really like Miss blue ^.^ 

 Easter beaver ^.^ 

 Wallace & Gromit ^0^ How I love them! 


 a little princess who just wants to be left alone... 

IMG_5203
 I made a card for someone who loves goats... I happen to love them too, in spite of thinking that they smell atrociously... but they're such wonderful gentle animals *.* 

4 Kommentare:

  1. I've been stuck above 50 pages into American Gods for over a month now. I think it's awesome, I just can't find the time amongst all the other books I'm halfway through.

    Congrads on learning Serbo-Croatian. :)

    And, I love your art!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Awww, thank you ^^ I feel so flattered, especially when it comes from people who create amazing things themselves ^0^
      I love my lessons ^.^ and I'm very grateful that Croatian doesn't have articles like Bulgarian, for some reason I couldn't get used to them ^^ Slovenian seems quite fascinating too, with its dual forms and all, but it's not offered here...
      Good luck with American Gods ^.^ I'm trying to limit myself to one book, I really finish them faster then, but I don't always succeed ^.^

      Löschen
  2. Its a shame you haven't received mine yet but never mind hopefully soon and I hope that you like it. Still you have received and sent a great selection of snail mail.

    I've never written 50 pages and can't imagine it despite my chattyness.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw, now I did! It deserves a post of its own ^0^ So so soooo amazing! I don't believe you couldn't write 50 pages... well, with me it's mostly written over weeks, so there is always something to chatter about... ^.^

      Löschen