not so much outdoing mail, because the last two letters I wrote were really long... ^^ The last envelope's decoration was an article about a dance performance I MISSED lately =.= I'm not fond of classical ballet at all, but sometimes I like some modern stuff... it's amazing what a body can be like, what it can express...
On that day I almost went crazy because of all this awesomeness!! fat mail from two beautiful people ~ and one hopefully beautiful person who requested my address on letternet and who actually did write me a letter... amazing!
this week was also Hong Kong week ~ a short letter from my friend and a postcrossing postcard, isn't it terrific?? I believe it's self-made ^.^
my friend added this amazing Christmas card (though I'm not too fond of thinking of Christmas already), Asian people never stop to surprise me with their decoration ideas!!
so much love inside one envelope ^0^ the leaf is a real one ^0^ I didn't even notice at first ^.^
more awesomeness ^0^ and Romanian pufuleti (fluffy corn snack) below (they're half-gone on the pic and they were gone completely a minute later ^^)
I was enchanted by Sandy Lam this week! Like, she swept me away, totally... I mean, I did like her before, she has a voice that I can always enjoy, even if she sings the letters of the alphabet ~ but Sandy Lam was probably the last of the Hong Kong singers I like (it IS Hong Kong week ^0^) that I'd have expected to be so WOW! Nice ~ yes, cute ~ yes, lovely ~ yes, but not WOOOOOOOOOW!! o.O I've discovered the new album 'Gaia' while browsing a Chinese music site and I just can't stop listening to it...I was prepared to discover one or another catchy pop song (well, it's been what I call quality pop after all) among countless sugar-coated-honey-dripping ballads about how her darling went away and how she misses him so... but OMG, she certainly didn't waste her time during those two years she took for producing it! Her vocals are mindblowing, the lyrics are truly moving me, especially the beauty of thoughtfully arranged words that add a special flavour to the music and it's music that I actually find interesting... I mean, come on, I was really pretty tired of looking forward to the album of a Chinese singer I liked and of being disappointed and bored to tears! Stanley Huang, Jay Zhou, Evonne Hsu, Angela Zhang (now once again) =.= I literaly HAD to turn to Jolin Tsai and S.H.E. who at least maintain their usual level... Then, cute little Sandy decides to explore her inner self and the never-ending possibilities of music and just takes my breath away! Girl, you rock ~ and I love you creepy and sexy ^0^
It was so hard to decide which video to choose, because those are awesome too, but I decided to share this one... The whole damn thing gives me goosebumps T0T
OK, did I just say 'I love you' to someone else than Maura? Oh, darling, of course, I didn't mean it! ^.^ You are a goddess even without singing ^0^










Since your letter I haven't had any mail which tempts me to take on more friends just to have a flow again... I won't though as it will soon get too much and I have the right balance.
AntwortenLöschenI loved the envelope you decorated for me and I really need to get around to photographing it. The ones in your photos though and great, I'll have to make more of an effort when I get around to writing to you.
Oh yes, I know this feeling when it's so hard to resist just writing to someone new when the mailbox is empty... sigh... my mailbox hasn't been exciting these days, but I have a lot to answer, so I'm not bored at all ^^ I forgot to take a pic of the one I made for you... it was kinda... diferent of what I thought it would look like ^^ well, it was supposed to be a lady, but then it turned into an alien lady ^^ You know that I'll enjoy your letters no matter how you wrap them up anyway ^^
LöschenOH! OH! OH!
AntwortenLöschenI see it! I see my letter.
This
is
gold.
Na du Schneeflöckli! You've probably already seen the reply too ^0^
LöschenBeautiful mail! I got a letter finally and I guess I'm blogging again dear :) Once more here we are! I listened to that song and I kind of love it, never tried many of Asiatic music, but to be honest that is magnificent even if I don't understand, it becomes secondary. Love
AntwortenLöschenI'm so happy to see you blogging again ^^ I would like to translate those lyrics sometime and make a beautiful calligraphy piece out of it ^^ But I need to ask some native speaker about a few things first ^^ I love this album, but everyone says she's stealing from all kinds of people like Tori Amos etc. sigh...
Löschen