It looks like this post will contain everything ^^
First enjoy the music by the Oh Hellos as background ^0^ I'm thinking about buying that album ^.^
As for mail, I've got two letters last week... I must admit, I go mad when there is no mail in my mailbox, but that only lasts a few minutes and later my brain starts working again and thinks ~ well, two fat letters is amazingly awesome ~ and I would probably die if I got letters every day, because there's no way I could answer them o.O Some of the letters I write are endless, so I need quite a few hours or days or even weeks to write them and I just don't have that much free time...
here is my incoming awesomeness ^0^ I love getting goodies in the mail, but nothing beats a huge fat envelope that contains lots of sheets of paper with so many words on them ^0^
this was for a swap 'Draw this word' ~ which was a fun idea, I guess ^^ The word was 'nubivagant', obviously, and I thought it must be the adjective of 'Nubian vagabond' ^.^ Well, I don't know what kind of person actually looks Nubian, because my person looks Tuareg in fact, but I think there is some kind of atmosphere there ~ that probably comes close to the actual meaning ^^ (moving through the clouds)
some of my outgoing... I love that stamp about the first German airmail transfer... I'm wondering whether it was from Heidelberg to Mannheim and why they had to fly there (it's like 20 minutes away by car), but it's definitely a cool design ^^
my parents came over for a short visit and brought some floss halva from Bulgaria... This was one of the greatest things I've eaten for a long time! (I sooooo love candy floss!!)
I cooked some borsh recently... it was VERY good ^0^
It's always a good day to say ~ Maura, I love you! I love you! I love you...






It is indeed a nice song. Perfect as the background to reading your post:D
AntwortenLöschenYour envelopes rock!
And I want to eat this halva and barszcz:9
I wish I could share some ^.^ It was indeed very yummy ^.^
LöschenSo great to see you are back blogging!! :D I had the same problem with my old blog, that I had the feeling I shared too much. That's why I started this new one as well.
AntwortenLöschenLove your drawings! :)
Awww, thank you ^^ I'm just discovering how much I missed blogging...
LöschenI thought I'd commented but obviously not. The floss halwa we call Patisa and I really love it as I find its not as sweet as most mithais. It looks the same as ours but I'm curious to know if it takes the same.
AntwortenLöschen