I didn't take many pix of my incoming, because I was... uhm... overwhelmed ^.^ But I do take pix of outgoing stuff mostly, so I have a few things to show...
I used the Happy go Lucky paper for this letter, so decided to paint the envelope similarly...
mail to Africa ^^
to Russia ~ Shiro is best ^0^
a first letter... let's see what happens ^.^
ATC swap ~ my partner probably didn't like it =.= I think it's one of my best ATCs ^.^
these three were for an alphabet swap ~ I've tried my golden ink ^.^ it's really crappy quality, but if you stir it, it looks awesome ^^
a letter and a swap ^^
found poetry swap ~ I've cut up an abstract on the Japanese language ^^ and then drew a picture ^^ the Faber Castell pencils don't work on that watercolour paper =.= stupid me...
letter to China with Bamu & Kero
wonderful mail day ~ four letters in my mail box ^0^
on their way to Japan, Brunei and the Netherlands... someone might recognize the stamps ^.^
Old Apothecary swap ~ a Johnny kit for a Johnny Depp fan ^^ 'talent' looks like pieces of raw meat... haha... I'd like a Maura kit ~ but the ingredient 'Mauraness' can only be found with the original...
a papercut on its way to Russia
whenever I make a papercut. I think of Maura T.T missing her so much... well, she's probably having the time of her life on Broadway with Tom Hanks right now...I'm so proud of my pumpkin!!
oh, wait!! Today I went out to buy yeast, as I said in my previous post and I found THIS ^0^ It's a small mail holder! For just 10 euros! well, I've put some stuff inside here just to take the pic ^^ I'm going to use it for stuff that is ready to go and for letters that will be replied next... lovely ^0^















I love looking at other peoples envelopes especially decorated ones. I'm going to try and be more adventurous now that I have bought all my own mailing supplies, the only downside is that my letters will be full of stamps.
AntwortenLöschenI think you should really try ^^ With all your creativity it's quite astonishing that you don't do mail art ^.^ Why are stamps a downside? I think pretty stamps add a nice little something ^.^
LöschenWow, so much nice mail! And your drawings are amazing! I wish I could draw like that! :D
AntwortenLöschenI also like the letter holder a lot. Where did you buy it?
Danke schööön ^^ Den gab's bei Tchibo! Lauf schnell ^0^
Löschen